The development of the elearn2buy purchasing material is part of our quest to lead the way in procurement education and development to fulfil our mission to be seen as the premier provider of competence development solutions within the supply chain and procurement environment.
elearn2buy is a dedicated e-learning portal for the procurement professional, it brings you the most interactive suite of e-learning modules available today.
This e-learning suite has been developed by some of the leading consultants in procurement training and education, it comprises 6 modules, each providing essential knowledge of a particular element of the supply chain process, these are:
|Requirements||Focuses on determining/forecasting requirements and developing specifications|
|Markets||Provides an essential source of knowledge for anyone involved in analysing and evaluating supply market sectors|
|Strategies||Explores purchasing strategy and how it feeds into the organisation’s business planning and explains how to develop differentiated purchasing strategies|
|Suppliers||A step-by-step guide to effective evaluation of your suppliers, showing you how to evaluate a suppliers capability and motivation in a more structured framework|
|Sourcing||An essential guide to obtaining the right goods at the right time for the right price, through to how to construct and evaluate bias|
|Contracts||Covers all aspects of both contract and ongoing supplier performance management|
The suite has been designed with two distinct purposes in mind:
• Firstly, as a ‘stand-alone’ application to which any supply chain or procurement professional may refer.
• Secondly, as an essential source of underpinning knowledge for any student undertaking a supply chain or related qualification e.g. S/NVQ in Supply Chain Management (leading to MCIPS), QCF Supply Chain Management (for membership of IoSCM), CILT or IoM qualifications etc… Qube includes access to this courseware to students in the cost of our training and development programmes.
See a DEMO version of elearn2buy
The cost of subscribing to elearn2buy is as follows
|Individual User License||Cost (ex VAT)|
Qube can take payment by major credit/debit cards
by telephone 01757 242 674
or invoice against an official purchase order.
Complete our elearn2buy End User License Agreement.
Please contact us for prices relating to multi-site/user licenses.
The overall aim of this web based material is to provide:
• comprehensive material with a level of interactivity never before available from professional text books.
• bite size learning chunks from a central reference point which will provide you with a thorough understanding of the procurement process.
• the ability to drill down into diagrams and models to obtain more background information if required.
• exercises to help you relate the content to your own job with further learning checks to cement your learning.